If you’re thinking about selling your home, investing in a kitchen or bath upgrade can add value to your Las Cruces, NM home. Or maybe you’re happy with your home, but you’d like to spruce it up a bit. Either way, we can help.
Experts say that bathroom upgrades can return between 80% and 130% of your investment cost. Here are three popular bathroom upgrades that pay dividends:
- Showerheads. Installing a low-flow showerhead reduces water consumption from 2.5 gallons per minute (GPM) to 2 GPM.
- Bathtub and shower stalls. A walk-in shower or a free-standing tub offer safety and convenience.
- Toilets. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, in a typical household, 25% of water use is for toilets. Energy-saving toilets use 1.28 GPM compared to the 1.6 in older models.
Kitchen Plumbing Upgrades
Kitchens play a central role in the lives of Las Cruces’ residents. Installing a dishwasher is one way to make life easier. Here are two other kitchen plumbing upgrades that will spice up your kitchen:
- Sinks Sink upgrades are a simple way to give a fresh look to your kitchen. There are a variety to choose from, ranging in style from farmhouse to contemporary.
- Faucet fixtures New faucets save water by eliminating that annoying drip that you’ve subconsciously gotten used to hearing. Touchless or pull-down models add convenience and make doing dishes enjoyable.
Why You Need A Professional Plumber for Your Kitchen or Bath Upgrade
Plumbing upgrades can rejuvenate your bathroom or kitchen and enhance comfort and convenience. A more extensive remodel might include moving fixtures from one wall to another, necessitating the need to move or add pipes and drain lines. That kind of expertise requires a trained professional.
The professional plumbing services we offer at Sun City Plumbing & Heating ensure a successsful outcome for your kitchen or bath upgrade. Give us a call today at (575) 446-4196.