Reliable HVAC Maintenance in Dona Ana and Surrounding Areas.
Preventive maintenance is a small investment in your future comfort. At Sun City Plumbing & Heating, our comprehensive maintenance plans help customers enjoy superior heating and cooling along with lower energy bills.
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance Services
Manufacturers and government agencies recommend spring and fall tune-ups for air conditioning and heating equipment. Although it’s easy to overlook the importance of preventive maintenance or to delay seasonal tune-ups, you would miss out on these benefits.
- Maintenance prevents inconvenient breakdowns and costly repairs.
- Preseason tune-ups boost the system’s efficiency by 5 to 15 percent.
- Preventive maintenance can nearly double the equipment’s lifespan.
- Routine service visits substantially lower your cost of ownership.
- Seasonal maintenance corrects potential hazards to keep your family safe.
- Tune-ups are essential for protecting your factory warranty.
Our Maintenance Plan Provides Extra Benefits for You
Our annual maintenance plan ensures that your system will not only maintain it’s warranty but maintain optimal efficiency and reliability. Also included with our maintenance plan are a discount on all of our other services, 15% on service calls, and 10% on flat-rate installations.
What’s Included in Our HVAC Maintenance Visits?
During maintenance visits, we check all of the significant components and adjust them for optimal performance. The goal is to catch problems before they affect your comfort or require costly repairs. Here are a few of the general maintenance tasks that we perform during preseason tune-ups. Other system-specific items may be completed at the same time depending on the type of HVAC equipment that you use.
- Check the system’s output
- Clean the coils and air-handling components
- Clear the condensate pan and drain line
- Inspect the power source and fuel supply
- Lubricate motor bearings and moving parts
- Measure the refrigerant pressure
- Monitor the operating cycles
- Test the valves and sensors
- Tighten the nuts and bolts
Annual Maintenance Agreements and Preseason Tune-ups
Our technicians service all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment, regardless of whether or not we installed the system originally. Each member of our team is trained to service air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and ductless HVAC equipment for homes and light commercial businesses. For optimal results, we follow all factory recommendations and industry best practices.
As a general rule, all systems should be serviced twice per year, before the heating or cooling season arrives. Sun City Plumbing & Heating customers are welcome to schedule one-time appointments in the spring and fall or check out our annual maintenance plan described above.
If you’re ready to schedule a tune-up or if you’d like to learn more about our maintenance services, call us today. We’ll be happy to answer your questions or to schedule a convenient appointment.
Founded in 1984, Sun City Plumbing & Heating is family-owned and operated. We are known for our core values of honesty, quality and maintaining a stellar reputation by making sure our customers are 100% satisfied. We offer flat-rate pricing, 24/7 emergency service and make sure we do what we say we are going to do. If there is a problem, we “make it right.” Call us today to learn more about our maintenance service and maintenance plan for homeowners and light commercial business owners throughout Las Cruces, Dona Ana, Truth or Consequences, Deming, NM, and surrounding communities.